Ethylene Oxide Gas Neutralizer
Zeoss Neutralizer transforms ethylene oxide gas into ethlene glycol with its high neutralization effect and makes it harmless to the environment.
NEUTRALIZER USER MANUAL
- Fix the wheels of Neutralizer.
- Fill acid tank of the neutralizer with neutralizing acid up to the marked point, available on the upper side of the acid level indicator pipe.
- Fill the water tank of the neutralizer with water up to the marked point, available on the upper side of the water level indicator pipe.
- Minimum acid and water levels are indicated on the lower side of the acid and water level indicator pipes. In case of decreasing to the minimum level, acid or water should be refilled.
- Empty the water tank completely every 3-6 months and refill again. Water discharging valve is below the water level indicator pipe.
- To fill the water tank, connect the hose available at the upper side of the water level indicator pipe to the tap, and fill the tank.