|Internal Dimension (mm)||Width||370|
|External Dimensions (mm)||Width||450|
|Voltage||110V - 220V|
Advantages of the new generation Gas Diffusion System Gas Sterilizers which consider user safety important;
- Practical usage/operation,
- Large usage capacity,
- Low gas consumption: Consumes 1/10 less gas compared to the equivalent systems.
- Environmental pollution is decreased to the possible minimum level due to the low gas consumption.
- Negative pressure,
- Micro Computer Operating System,
- Aeration after sterilization is executed in the same cabin.
- EO gas is released into the atmosphere below the values of AAMI standards by means of Scrubber filter.
- 100 % elimination of ethylene oxide residues by means of vacuum pump system.
The products which can be sterilized at 37 °C or 54 °C in ZEOSS Series Ethylene Oxide Gas Diffusion System Sterilizers by applying Ethylene Oxide Gas (C2H40) as antibacterial agent
- All materials resistant or non-resistant to heat
- Plastic Materials
- Rubber Materials
- Mechanic and electro-mechanic parts
- Medical Materials
- Labortory Materials
- Laparascopic Equipment
- Endoscopic Equipment
- Standard Application : 16 hours at 54 °C mode
- Optional Application : 8 (4+4) hours at 54 °C mode
- Temperature, time, resistance, fan and vacuum phases are monitored by means of illuminated LED Panel on Dixell Manuel Models.
- Cartridges and ampoules in different grams (11gr/15gr/18gr/20gr) are used depending on the capacity of the equipment and the size of the sterilization bag in ZEOSS Sterilizers.