|Internal Dimension (mm)||Width||650|
|External Dimensions (mm)||Width||730|
|Voltage||110V - 220V|
Advantages of the new generation Gas Diffusion System Gas Sterilizers which consider user safety important;
- Practical Usage/Operation.
- Large usage capacity.
- Low gas consumption: Consumes 1/10 less gas compared to the equivalent systems.
- Environmental pollution is decreased to the possible minimum level due to the low gas consumption.
- Negative pressure.
- Micro Computer Operating System.
- Aeration after sterilization is executed in the same cabin.
- EO gas is released into the atmosphere below the values of AAMI standards by means of Scrubber filter.
- Neutralizer (Optional) neutralizes Ethylene Oxide gas.
- Service by way of remote connection.
- 100 % elimination of ethylene oxide residues by means of vacuum pump system.
- Conformity to the ISO 14937 Standards.
- Temperature Measurements
- Humidity Measurement
- Pressure Measurement
- Gas Measurement
- Sterilization cycle record (every 5 seconds)
- Transfer of the sterilization cycle data to the computer.
- Graphical printout of the sterilization temperature and humidity values.
- Reference Sterilization Bag.
The products which can be sterilized at 37 °C or 54 °C in ZEOSS Series Ethylene Oxide Gas Diffusion System Sterilizers by applying Ethylene Oxide Gas (C2H40) as antibacterial agent
- All materials resistant or non-resistant to heat
- Plastic Materials
- Rubber Materials
- Mechanic and electro-mechanic parts
- Medical Materials
- Labortory Materials
- Laparascopic Equipment
- Endoscopic Equipment
- Standard Application : 16 hours at 37-54°C.
- Short Programs : 8 or 12 hours at 37-54°C
- Sterilization period adjustments of all touchscreen models can made at different optional values.
- Time, resistance, fan and vacuum phases are monitored by means of LCD display available on Touchscreen Models.
- Operation cycles are monitored and confirmed by means of digital resistance, fan and vacuum LED lights available on LCD display.
- Indicator and analog LED lights on printer.
- Cartridges and ampoules in different grams (11gr/15gr/18gr/20gr/22gr) are used depending on the capacity of the equipment and the size of the sterilization bag in ZEOSS Sterilizers.