|Internal Dimension (mm)||Width||650|
|External Dimensions (mm)||Width||730|
|Voltage||110V - 220V|
Advantages of the New Genaration Gas Diffusion Flexible Chamber Technology sterilizers benefits;
- Practical usage/operation,
- Large usage capacity,
- Low gas consumption: Consumes 1/10 less gas compared to the equivalent systems.
- Environmental pollution is decreased to the possible minimum level due to the low gas consumption.
- Negative pressure,
- Micro Computer Operating System,
- Aeration after sterilization is executed in the same cabin.
- Neutralizer (Optional) neutralizes Ethylene Oxide gas.
- Service by way of remote connection.
- 100 % elimination of ethylene oxide residues by means of vacuum pump system.
- Conformity to the ISO 14937 Standards.
- Temperature Measurement Data Information
- Moisture Measurement Data Information
- Pressure Measurement Data Information
- Gas Data Information
- Sterilization cycle record (every 5 seconds)
- Transfer of the sterilization cycle data to the computer
- Graphical printout of the sterilization temperature and humidity values
- Reference Sterilization Bag.
The products which can be sterilized at between 37 °C to 54 °C with ZEOSS series EO New Generation Gaz Diffusion system Flexible Chamber Technology are;
- All materials resistant or non-resistant to heat
- Plastic Materials
- Rubber Materials
- Mechanic and electro-mechanic parts
- Medical Materials
- Labortory Materials
- Laparascopic Equipment
- Endoscopic Equipment
- Standard Application : 8 hours at 54 °C mode.
- Short Application : 4 hours at 54 °C mode.
- Long Application : 16 hours at 54 °C mode.
- Sterilization period adjustments of all touchscreen models can made at different optional values.
- Time, resistance, fan and vacuum phases are monitored by means of LCD display available on Touchscreen Models.
- Operation cycles are monitored and confirmed by means of digital resistance, fan and vacuum LED lights available on LCD display.
- Indicator and analog LED lights on printer.